SHPE Boston Chapter Bylaws
An organization’s Bylaws are the operating manual. They define:
- Size of the board and how it will function
- Roles and duties of directors and officers
- Rules and procedures for holding meetings, electing directors, and appointing officers
- Conflict of interest policies and procedures
- And other essential corporate governance matters
Bylaws are not necessarily public documents, but making them readily available increases accountability and transparency.
Below are the different documents available that pertain to SHPE’s organization.