Join SHPE Boston to explore the topic of professional presence! Our guest speaker, Susan Callender will focus on issues such as managing your perceived image, becoming socially and emotionally intelligent, body language and much more! You will leave this talk with all the tools you will need to start building your professional brand.
Register here: shpebrand.eventbrite.com
Developing your Professional Presence:
Susan Callender founder and lead Talent Development Trainer of Oh My Gouche! will be the key note presenter for this workshop. Oh My Gauche! is a company specializing in the training, coaching and development of individuals and organizations. She has come to be known as the Star Maker by both professionals and professors whose students have soared under her direction and tutelage.
Certified by the American School of Protocol and a member of the Association for Talent Development, Susan has become a recognized expert, featured on CNN, Boston Common Magazine, The Boston Globe, Parenting Magazine, AARP, Elegant Wedding and National Public Radio.
For more information about our speaker visit:
We will discuss the following:
- Managing your Desired vs. Perceived Image
- Impression Management: People make quick judgments usually within 7 seconds
- Greetings & Introductions
- Establishing Authority through your Presence Power Points
- Deferment and Respect in Professional Settings
- Self-Confidence and Body Language
- 10 Ways to Make a Positive First Impression & 10 Ways to Increase Your Value and Influence on the Job
- Becoming Socially and Emotionally Intelligent
6:00PM-6:45PM: Check In, Meet and Greet, Networking (Hors d’oeuvre)
6:45PM-7:00PM:SHPE introductions and sponsors
7:00PM-8:30PM: Guest Speaker (Professional Presence Workshop)
8:30PM-8:40PM: Closing and Remarks
Career opportunities available at: http://www.draper.com/jobs_alt.html
Register for the event here: shpebrand.eventbrite.com